The Capital Markets Authority is committed to upholding professionalism, integrity, transparency and fairness. Accordingly, the Authority encourages members of the public to report all cases of corruption they encounter at the Authority using the following means;
i. Letters addressed to the Secretary, Integrity Committee may be;
a) Dropped in the Corruption Reporting Boxes at the Authority's offices at Embankment Plaza, 3rd Floor, Longonot Road, Upper hill, Nairobi, Kenya. Or,
b) Mailed to the address P.O. Box 74800-00200, City Square-Nairobi.
iii. Calls may be made to the Secretary, Integrity Committee using the following numbers, Tel:+254-20-2221910, 2264900, 2710810, and 2710953. Mobile: 0722 207 767.
courtesy of CMA Integrity Committee
1. CMA has zero tolerance to corruption
2. CMA encourages stakeholders to report corruption incidences
3. Corruption hurts the society
4. Corruption undermines prosperity in society
5. Corruption discourages investment
6. Corruption inhibits economic growth